A forum on marketing analytics
The June QuestMT forum is being re-designed as a speaker series for the next academic year (Fall 2017/Spring 2018).
Effective May 4, 2017, the June event has been cancelled.
In lieu of the forum, the tentative plan is to invite each speaker to Missoula for a fun, engaging, interactive day in both student settings and professional business settings. Please stay tuned for more details as the business community will be invited.
In the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact Jakki Mohr (Jakki.email@example.com) or Joan Giese (Joan.Giese@business.umt.edu).
Do you seek greater insights from the data in your organization?
Located in the unique setting of Missoula, MT, QuestMT attendees gain actionable insights to improve the use of marketing analytics from nationally renowned thought leaders and companies.
Who should attend?
- Managers, decision makers, and others who need actionable insights leveraged from their marketing data
- Agencies should bring their key clients; clients should bring their agency personnel
- Executives should attend to learn best and next practices
- New managers should attend to understand how to hire and manage data analysts
- Develop capabilities to leverage the power of marketing analytics
- Train teams to understand the possibilities, as well as the methods and tools
- Learn the lexicon of data science
- Improve communication to generate breakthrough insights from marketing data